“Small businesses are attractive targets [for cyber-attacks] because they have information that cybercriminals want, and they typically lack the security infrastructure of larger businesses.
According to a recent SBA survey, 88% of small business owners felt their business was vulnerable to a cyber-attack. Yet many businesses can’t afford professional IT solutions, they have limited time to devote to cybersecurity, or they don’t know where to begin.” - U.S. Small Business Administration
Join us as Anneal Initiative describes certain tweaks you can do to a business’ network that can have the biggest bang for your buck.
• Importance of information security
• Brief history of shift to small business targeting
• Priority steps for protecting your business network
• Access Control and Account Management
• Identification and authentication
• Incident Response
• Employee Training
• Physical Protection
• Ongoing maintenance
• Introduction to DoD Requirements – CMMC